The Pacifica Advantage RE provides wheelchair access from any parking spot, and the 1,000-pound capacity manual ramp deploys with ease. Second and third-row seating options provide maximum passenger and wheelchair flexibility.
Passengers of the Chrysler Pacifica Advantage RE will find stainless-steel construction with included undercoating protection, as well as exclusive recessed tie-down side pockets. All of this is backed by FMVSS-compliant crashworthiness and the industry’s best 5-year/50,000-mile limited warranty.
Safety and Security
The Pacifica RE is available with a 55”-short or 100”-long lowered floor, and features a full 36” lowered floor width from front to back. Plus, the fully ADA-compliant RE delivers safety and security with a 35”-wide, dual-latching bi-fold ramp with crash intrusion bars, a 1,000-lb. capacity, and 4”-tall side rails.
STANDARDS AND OPTIONS
- Leather Trimmed Seating
- Heated Front Seats
- Garmin® Navigation System
- Rear Backup Camera
- Safety Sphere Group
- Uconnect® Voice Command with Bluetooth
- Power Front Driver and Passenger Seats
- Power Liftgate
- Power Sliding Doors
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Air Conditioning with 3-Zone Automatic Temp Control
- Power Windows with Driver’s One-Touch-Down Feature
- Compact Spare Tire
- Lowered Floor Length 54.00” (53.25” usable with ramp)
- Lowered Floor Width 36.00” (35.25” trimmed) Usable Ramp Width 34.75”
- Overall Ramp Length 60.00”
- Distance Between Mid-row Seats N/A
- Ground Clearance at Rear Frame 8.50”
- Ground Clearance at Skid Plate 7.00” (battery pack skid plate)
- Interior Headroom at Center 56.00” (dual pane sunroof)
- Rear Entrance Headroom 56.00” (dual pane sunroof)
- Rear Ramp Angle 9.57 deg
We are standing by to answer your questions or get you a No Obligation price quote.