Trade In Your Current Vehicle
We accept vehicle trades of all kinds, including trades on non-mobility vehicles. Whether your current vehicle is a standard vehicle or wheelchair accessible, we will take it in on trade.
Freedom Motors Kia Sorento
Versatility in Accessibility
The first rear-entry accessible SUV, the handicap Kia Sorento offers the best of both worlds - the sleek profile and drivetrain of a crossover SUV combined with the durable wheelchair conversion from Freedom Motors. With seating for 4 plus the wheelchair user, the whole family can ride together. A Freedom Motors USA exclusive.
- Ramp Width: 30.5” | 28.5” on 2021 and later models
- Ramp Length: 56″ Bifold
- Automatic or Manual ramp operation
- Ramp is crafted of high-strength, structural grade aluminum
- The interior floor is built from high-strength, corrosion resistant alloy steel, reinforced with a structural steel frame and topped with a commercial-grade non-slip vinyl flooring
- Conversion/Corrosion 36 Month or 36,000 Miles Warranty on newly converted vehicles
Schedule An At-Home Demo Of The Kia Sorento Wheelchair SUV
Freedom Motors USA has been perfecting the ‘buy from home’ process for over 30 years, since we introduced the first lowered floor wheelchair minivan in 1987. We are happy to provide free, at-home demos of our vehicles, including the wheelchair accessible Kia Sorento. That's just how confident we are that you'll absolutely love our wheelchair accessible vehicles.
Commercial Grade Flooring
Automatic Or Manual Ramp Operation
Service and Support