Wheelchair Van Rental Texas
Mobility Lift Aids offers a fleet of wheelchair accessible vans available for rental. Whether you need a wheelchair accessible van for a weekend or a month, we can provide:
- Minivans with lowered floors, power doors, and power ramps
- Hand controls and steering knobs upon request
- Convenient delivery and pick-up service available
Cancellations are permitted within 24 hours of booking the rental. Cancellations after 24 hours of booking the rental will be charged the full amount and refunds are not available
- Minimum Driver age of 25 years old.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proper insurance coverage (comprehensive collision coverage which includes coverage for driving a rental vehicle).
- Driver must have a clean driving history
- Valid Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard)
50% deposit required to confirm reservation
Visa or Master Card will be accepted for deposit.
Delivery available to all major airports.
IAH: $125 Each Way
Hobby: $150 Each Way
Charges will vary depending on location and times, so please call for a specific quote.
Returning Your Handicap Van Rental
Upon return of the vehicle, the gas tank must be replenished to the level at pick-up. If returned below that level, Mobility Lift Aids will charge for its refill plus a $25 service fee. There is an additional late charge of $25/hour, (not to exceed the daily rental rate) if the van is not returned by the stated time.
If the Van requires more than a routine cleaning (dusting, exterior wash, vacuuming), a $100 fee will be applied.
Smoking is not permitted in the handicap rental van. A $250 cleaning fee will be applied for non-compliance.
All animals are not permitted. Customers transporting animals will be subject to a cleaning and damage fee of $150 or more, depending on the interior condition of the van.